- Failure to carry out community care assessments
- Failure to provide adequately for care needs following Assessment
- Withdrawal & reduction of community care services
- Charging disputes
- Provision of services to people leaving hospital
- Aftercare services following discharge from detention under Mental Health Act
- Healthcare rationing & closure of residential homes, day centres & specialist clinics
- Breaches of Human Rights Act because of delays in provision of services
- Court of Protection work, including on behalf of the Official Solicitor
- Deprivation of Liberty and Advance Directions
If for any reason you feel that you, or someone you know, may not be receiving the care they need in the community, or are being incorrectly charged or overcharged for that care, please do not hesitate to contact us at either our Finchley or Kingston offices depending on your location.
If you are a service user, carer or professionals, we can help. Legal Aid funding is available to those clients who are financially eligible.
Please contact Maria Nicholas at our Finchley office for further information.