GN Law - Our People News and TV

Would you like us to draft your will for FREE this October?

Our People - Chryso Loizides
28 September, 2020

It may sound too good to be true but there are ways that we can draft your will for FREE.

Under the Cancer Research Will Writing Scheme, anyone over 18 years old can easily make or update a simple will FREE of charge.

This FREE scheme has been running successfully for over 20 years across a network of Solicitors in the UK. Take this chance and make a will with the assistance of professional and specialist advice from a solicitor so as to make sure your assets are protected for future generations and you retain control over what happens after your death.

A simple will is one where there are no complex clauses or trusts. You and your partner can also make simple mirror wills under the scheme.

Contact Chryso Loizides in the Wills, Trust and Probate department on 020 8492 2290 or by e-mail book your appointment for the month of October.

Chryso is a solicitor in the Wills, Trusts & Probate and Court of Protection departments.

Related Articles

GN LAW receives Bronze Star for raising over £400,000 for Cancer Research UK through its FREE WILL SERVICE
Our People - Oscar Sotiriou Martinez
This article is designed to be a basic guide for the executors or personal representatives of the deceased’s estate. Identifying crypto assets If you are the executor or the personal representative of a deceased’s estate and you know that the deceased owned crypto assets but can’t find a digital inventory or a cryptocurrency access guide,...
Our People - Chryso Loizides
Chryso Loizides looks at cryptocurrency and what clients need to think about when ensuring that they can leave their cryptocurrency to the beneficiaries in their will.
Our People - Chryso Loizides
GN Law

Send a message

We will only use the information you enter in this form to contact you about your enquiry and will not share it with anyone else. Please read our Privacy Notice.