Anthea advises clients on all aspects of Community Care and Court of Protection matters.
Anthea Cowles previously worked in the Housing department where she advised clients who were eligible to receive legal aid funding as well as privately paying clients.
- GN Law (2014-present)
- Swansea, University of Wales – Law LLB
- Legal Practice Course – College of Law
Anthea is fluent in Cantonese.
Personal Interests and Activities
Anthea enjoys playing badminton and painting. She also attends church regularly and is a Kids church assistant.
What clients say
- “feel very satisfied with your service on all counts”
- “professional, courteous and efficient.”
- “you delivered as promised”