Ayana joined GN Law in November 2018 as a paralegal and later secured a training contract with the firm. Ayana is passionate about representing clients in all aspects of claims against the police and other public authorities.
- LLM LPC, BPP University (2019-2021)
- GDL, BPP University (2017-2018)
- BA Politics, Queen Mary, University of London (2014-2017)
- Coloma Convent Girls’ School (2012-2014)
- Croydon High School, GDST (2007-2012)
- GN Law, Trainee Solicitor (2020-2022)
- GN Law, Paralegal (2018-2020)
- Farani Taylor Solicitors, Internship (2018)
- GN Law, Work Experience Placement (2018)
- Streetlaw Project, Pro-Bono Presenter (2017-2018)
- African Impact, Womens’ Empowerment Project Volunteer (2017)
- Liberty (Council for Human Rights and Civil Liberties), Volunteer (2016-2017)
‘King Leopold Must Fall’ campaign:
Personal Interests and Activities
Ayana enjoys travelling, powerlifting and volunteering. She is an avid reader of history and during her studies she has committed herself to activist campaigning and volunteer work within the charity and human rights sector.