Fellow Chartered Legal Executive
Claudette specialises in private family law including divorce and separation, financial remedies, co-habitation disputes, pre-nuptial agreements and domestic violence. She has particular expertise in divorce and financial remedies on divorce.
- CILEX Law College
- Associate (1985-1987)
- Fellow (1999-2001)
- GN Law (2017-present)
- Cartwright Cunningham Haselgrove (2004-2013)
- Adams (1998-2004)
- Coldham Shield & Mace (1987-1998)
What clients say …
- Mrs Claudette Terrode from GN Law dealt amazingly with my family matter. I was blessed to meet her in such a stressful time of my life. I trusted her blindly and I was right. Claudette is professional and very competent. Despite the cultural and religious differences, I was agreeably surprised to see that she was knowledgeable and this saved us time and efforts. I absolutely and highly recommend Mrs. Terrode services.
- I was pleased Claudette dealt with my divioce petition effciently & professionally, even a withdrawal was straight forward & no extra charges. Very grateful to her help at a difficult time.
- I went through an extremely complex and difficult divorce – even more so as my marriage was not easy to prove as it took place abroad and my husband hid all evidence of it. Thankfully, I found Claudette Terrode, and her competent knowledge and understanding as well as her consistent guidance meant that I finally broke free. Thank you, Claudette for your time and effort. Sorry my case was such a nightmare; without your support, my liberation would never have been possible!
Claudette enjoys baking and cake decorating, travelling, and spending time with friends and family. Claudette attends church regularly and helps with the over 60’s in the congregation.