Holly specialises in Mental Capacity law. Holly’s practice encompasses a variety of issues which arise in relation to the Court of Protection, with primary focus upon mental capacity, best interests, restrictions on deprivation of liberty, residence options, acts in connection with care and treatment and deputyships.
Holly advises and represents both adults and children who have been assessed to lack mental capacity, via their suitable litigation friend. Holly can also represent family members and local authorities.
Holly is very passionate about empowering the more vulnerable people in our society.
- Period of Recognised Training at Cornwall Council
- University of Law, Guildford LPC and LLM
- University of Winchester LLB (2011-2014)
- Solicitor, GN Law (2023–present)
- Solicitor, Biscoes Solicitors
- Solicitor, a Local Authority
Most of all Holly enjoys being creative, socialising and exploring.