Lilian has a wealth of Court of Protection experience. Lilian’s current case load consists of a mixture of contentious and non-contentious Court of Protection and Private matters.
Lilian is regularly instructed by the Official Solicitor, family members and professional advocates in health and welfare proceedings. Her diverse client base has allowed her to gain significant l experience in dealing with incapacitated adults, clients with fluctuating capacity, drug and alcohol addictions, family disputes, financial abuse and clients with mental health disorders.
Lilian specialises in:
- Deputyship applications and services
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Deprivation of Liberty and Safeguards (DoLS)
- Welfare disputes concerning persons who lacks capacity
- Mental Capacity and best interest
- Issues affecting the elderly
- Financial abuse investigations and claims
As an accredited member of the Law Society Mental Capacity (Welfare) Panel, Lilian has experience acting as an accredited legal representative in welfare matters for persons who lack capacity to conduct the proceedings.
Lilian is a passionate advocate for people with disabilities and strives to place the needs of the vulnerable individuals she works with at the centre of her practice.
Lilian has delivered a series of external training webinars for a number of advocacy organisations.
Lilian previously undertook training in advising clients in Wills, Trusts & Probate matters.
- LLB (Honours) Law, the University of Surrey
- LPC with Masters of Law, the University of Law
- GN Law, Solicitor (2022-present)
- GN Law, Trainee Solicitor (2018-2022)
- City of London Appeals Clinic (2017)
- McKenzie Friend at the National Centre for Domestic Violence (2017)
- Intern, Michaelides & Michaelides Advocates LLP, Cyprus (2016)
Memberships & Accreditation
- Accredited Law Society Legal Representative
- Member of the Court of Protection Practitioners Association (COPPA)
Lilian is fluent in Greek
Personal Interests & Activities
Lilian is passionate about psychology and philosophy. She enjoys painting, art and theatre classes and volunteering for a number of charities.
“I am so pleased to have such great services provided from GN Law by Lilian E. recently. I am so grateful for her help and support throughout the case and to act on behalf of my daughter in dealing with the Council. I would like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt thanks for her quality of work with care, high responsibility working attitude throughout the case. I am grateful to have her services that I received. I have no doubt and highly recommend Lilian E.”