Olivia initially joined Guile Nicholas for work experience in the Actions against the Police Department in 2018. She is now working full-time as a trainee solicitor in the Family and Actions Against the Police departments.
- LPC – University of Law (2018-2019)
- GDL – University of Law (2017-2018)
- English Literature and Drama – University of East Anglia (2006-2009)
- Art Foundation – Wimbledon College of Arts (2005-2006)
- GN Law Trainee Solicitor (March 2021 – March 2023)
- GN Law Paralegal Court of protection: (July 2019-March 2021)
- GN Law Work Experience Actions against the Police: (Oct 2018-June 2019)
- Citizens Advice Gateway Assessor: (Oct 2017-Sept 2018)
- Harris Academies EAL Co-ordinator: (Jul 2015-Jul 2017)
- Olivia Allen Language Tuition: (Sep 2014-Aug 2017)
- The English Studio Language School: (July 2013-Feb 2015)
- Human Rights Lawyers Association
- Young Legal Aid Lawyers
Personal interests and activities
Olivia loves to travel and experiment cooking the new dishes she’s discovered, as well as indoor climbing and learning Spanish.