Annie is a paralegal in the Mental Health department.
Annie is currently undergoing training in advising and assisting clients who are subject to detention under the Mental Health Act 1983. Annie’s role will include taking instructions from clients, assisting to prepare client cases for First-tier Tribunal (Mental Health) hearings and Hospital Managers hearings and advising and assisting clients at Care Programme Approach (CPA) Meetings and Section 117 Meetings.
- LPC, BPP University (ongoing)
- LLM (Law Conversion), BPP University (2018-2019)
- BA (Honours) in History and French, University of Oxford (2014-2018)
- GN Law 2019- Present
- Student Adviser at BPP Pro Bono Clinic Feb 2018- Jul 2019
- Student Volunteer at St Luke’s Legal Advice Clinic Oct 2018- Jul 2019
Personal Interests and Activities
- Annie enjoys going to see stand-up comedy and the theatre, and loves to read History and fiction in her spare time.