Anthea is a solicitor working in the Housing/Landlord and Tenant and Wills, Trusts and Probate departments. She advises clients who are eligible to receive legal aid funding as well as privately paying clients.
Anthea advises clients on all aspects of Housing/Landlord and Tenant work, Wills, Trusts and Probate and previously has experience in the Mental Health and Court of Protection departments.
- GN Law 2014
- Swansea, University of Wales – Law LLB
- Legal Practice Course – College of Law
Anthea is fluent in Cantonese
Personal Interests and Activities
Anthea enjoys playing badminton and painting. She also attends church regularly and is a Kids church assistant.
What clients say
- “feel very satisfied with your service on all counts”
- “professional, courteous and efficient."
- “you delivered as promised”