** Due to COVID-19, Ayana is currently on furlough with a provisional return date of 1st June 2020 **
Ayana is a trainee solicitor in the Mental Health Department and is based in our Finchley office.
Ayana joined GN Law in November 2018.
- LLM LPC, BPP University (2019-21)
- GDL, BPP University (2017 - 18)
- BA Politics, Queen Mary, University of London (2014 - 17)
- Coloma Convent Girls’ School (2012 - 14)
- Croydon High School, GDST (2007 - 12)
- GN Law - Trainee Solicitor - March 2020 - present
- GN Law, Paralegal (2018 - March 2020)
- Farani Taylor Solicitors, Internship (2018)
- GN Law, Work Experience Placement (2018)
- Streetlaw Project, Pro-Bono Presenter (2017 – 18)
- African Impact, Womens’ Empowerment Project Volunteer (2017)
- Liberty (Council for Human Rights and Civil Liberties), Volunteer (2016 – 17)
‘King Leopold Must Fall’ campaign:
Personal Interests and Activities
- Ayana enjoys travelling, powerlifting and volunteering. She is an avid reader of history and during her studies she has committed herself to activist campaigning and volunteer work within the charity and human rights sector.