Ayana is a paralegal in the Actions against the Police and Public Bodies department and is based in our Finchley office.
Ayana joined GN Law in November 2018.
- GDL, BPP University (2017 - 18)
- BA Politics, Queen Mary, University of London (2014 - 17)
- Coloma Convent Girls’ School (2012 - 14)
- Croydon High School GDST (2007 - 12)
- GN Law, Paralegal (2018 - Present)
- Farani Taylor Solicitors, Internship (2018)
- GN Law, Work Experience Placement (2018)
- Streetlaw Project, Pro-Bono Presenter (2017 – 18)
- African Impact, Womens’ Empowerment Project Volunteer (2017)
- Liberty (Council for Human Rights and Civil Liberties), Volunteer (2016 – 17)
- Croydon Supplementary School, Mentor (2016)
- Spanish (Intermediate)
- French (Intermediate)
‘King Leopold Must Fall’ campaign:
Personal Interests and Activities
- Ayana enjoys travelling, powerlifting and volunteering. She is an avid reader of history and during her studies she has committed herself to activist campaigning and volunteer work within the charity and human rights sector.