Cerise White is a Paralegal in the Court of Protection Department and is based in our Finchley Office.
Cerise is passionate about helping vulnerable members of society and helping to uphold their rights.
- LLB Law, University of Warwick 2016-2019
- Twyford C of E High School
- GN Law (2019-)
- Intern at Arizona Capital Representation Project (2019)
- Volunteer at Coventry Law Centre (2018-2019)
Interests and Activities
- Cerise likes to travel taking in different cultures and experiences. She is also a keen reader, enjoying books from all genres.