Head of Mental Health
Charlotte Butler-Brewster is an Associate Solicitor and head of our Mental Health Department.
Charlotte has considerable experience in representing clients before the First-tier Tribunal (Mental Health) and has conducted numerous cases ranging from civil detention to forensic cases in high secure hospitals. Charlotte has also taken cases to the Upper Tribunal and has experience in making applications to the Court of Protection, Actions Against the Police and Community Care Law.
Charlotte is hardworking, personable and dedicated to her work for mental health clients. Charlotte values good client care.
- Nottingham Law School’s LPC at Kaplan Law School from 2008 to 2009
- Law degree at Nottingham Trent University from 2004 to 2007
- 2010 joined GN Law as a paralegal / Trainee Solicitor
- 2012 qualified as a solicitor
- 2012 Law Society Mental Health Accredited
- 2013 Team Supervisor
- 2015 Associate
- 2017 Head of Mental Health
- Accredited member of the Law Society’s Mental Health Tribunal Panel
- Member of the Mental Health Lawyers Association
Personal Interests and Activities
In her spare time Charlotte likes to read crime novels and travel with friends and family.