Chryso Loizides is a trainee solicitor in the Mental Health Department.
Chryso assists on cases and she is currently undergoing training in advising clients, held under the Mental Health Act 1983, for their First-tier Tribunals (Mental Health) and Hospital Managers Meetings.
- LPC with Masters of Law (LLM) – University of Law (2017-2018)
- LLB (Honours) – University of Surrey (2014-2017)
- GN Law 2018
- City of London Appeals Clinic (Pro-bono) 2017
- Chryso is fluent in Greek
Personal Interests and Activities:
- Chryso enjoys volunteering and supporting charity organisations. She is also passionate about travelling, cooking, practicing yoga and dancing Latin.