Danny is a paralegal working in the Mental Health department based in our Tring office.
Danny joined GN Law in February 2019 and assists and advises clients who are detained under the Mental Health Act 1983, including applications to the First-tier Tribunal (Mental Health) and Hospital Managers Meetings.
- Currently studying the BPTC Bar Course – University of Law (Ulaw) (2019-2020)
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) – University of Law (Ulaw) 2018-2019
- Broadcast Operations and Production – Ravensbourne (2002-2005)
- GN Law – 2019 -
- Reece Thomas Watson Solicitors – 2018-2019 – Prison Law and Criminal Appeals
- Magistrate for the South Essex Bench 2016- Present
Personal Interests and activities
- Danny has come from a previous career in TV and film, working as an editor cameraman and assistant director. He decided to change career after starting as a magistrate and wanted to help those who were unrepresented in court and those who need help in all areas of law.He has a keen interest in films and music. He has written a couple of films and attempts to play guitar (he admits very badly). He is an animal lover who has two rabbits as well as fish and a cat. He has an interest in politics on a local, national and international level. He is a keen cook and enjoys experimenting with different recipes from around the world as well as inventing his own. He enjoys travelling and experiencing new cultures and has just returned from Boston in America. He also supports West Ham.