David Still is a Solicitor advising on mental health law, community care, homelessness and social welfare law.
David Still advises on all aspects of mental health law and represents people at hearings in restricted and unrestricted cases. David also has extensive experience in community care, homelessness and social welfare law including judicial reviews and court and tribunal representation.
- LPC (Distinction) 2004
- Law & Politics Degree (BA Hons 2.1)
- GN Law 2008 –
- Duncan Lewis Solicitors 2007
- DMP Solicitors 2005 - 2007
- Citizens Advice (managing bureaux and advice projects) 1991 - 2004
- Law Society
- Accredited in Mental Health Law
Personal Interests and Activities
David is an avid student of history and enjoys everything from ancient history to modern day history.