Donald is a Consultant at GN Law having merged his practice some 4 years ago. He was admitted as a Solicitor in 1980 and was previously a Senior Partner for a period of 28 years and has worked in Law for over 40 years.
Donald has an interest in all areas of family and children work including child arrangement disputes, care proceedings, money (ancillary relief in divorce cases), prohibited steps orders and child abduction work. Donald’s cases are often the more complex and serious kind and include cases at the High Court and Court of Appeal. Many of Donald's past cases have been reported.
Click here to watch Donald's GN Law TV Videos
- Legal Practice Course College of Law, Chester
- University of Newcastle LLB Law
- Consultant Solicitor Family Law Department (Private) GN Law 2014 – present
- Director and Solicitor, GN Law, 2012 - 2014
- Senior Partner, Donald Galbraith and Co, 2006 - 2012
- Senior Partner, Donald Galbraith and Co/ Galbraith Branley, 1984 - 2006
- Solicitor, Graham Fear, 1983 - 1984
- Solicitor, Alistair Porter and Co, 1983
- Solicitor, Vincent Watley Lane and Co, 1980 - 1982
- Trainee Solicitor, Chody Littlejohn and Co 1978 - 1980
Re T (Children) (contact: application to replace indirect contact with supervised contact)  All ER (D) 87 (Apr)
- Donald is a member of Resolution
- Donald is a committee member of the Tri- Borough Consortium
Personal Interests and Activities
Donald enjoys golf, watching Spurs (when they are winning!) and travel. Donald does not fall within the shy and retiring category!
What Clients Say
“…thank you for your honesty and integrity”
“When we started working with Donald, our case looked quite hopeless. With Donald’s involvement, things started looking up, and he eventually turned the case around completely. Sally was the perfect assistant to Donald, and a dependable ally throughout, very organised, approachable and supportive. What a great team!”
"You are a good solicitor and a good man. Thank you for everything."
"Having you as my solicitor is such a pleasure, you get things done swift and efficient."