** Due to COVID-19, Emily is currently on furlough with a provisional return date of 1st June 2020 **
Emily is a solicitor at our North Finchley office.
Emily is a solicitor in the Family Department.
- Legal Practice Course, BPP University (2018)
- Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law (2014)
- Sociology BA(Hons), University of Durham (2010 – 2013)
- GN Law (2018)
- London Borough of Tower Hamlets (2016 - 2017)
- DaySparkes Solicitors (2014 – 2016)
Personal Interests and Activities
- In her spare time Emily sings in the Some Voices choir, performing in gigs in large venues including Printworks and Troxy, and as part of private bookings for companies such as ITV and Sothebys.
- Emily also enjoys spending time with her friends and family, travelling and trying new restaurants/activities in and around London