Fran is a solicitor in our Mental Health and Actions against Public Bodies departments and is based in our Finchley Office.
Fran joined GN Law in 2017 as a paralegal and helps clients who have been detained under the Mental Health Act 1983; this includes helping prepare cases which will be heard by the First-tier Tribunal (Mental Health).
- BA Criminology (Hons) - Durham University (2011-2014)
- GDL - University of Law (2015- 2016)
- LPC LLM - University of Law (2016-2017)
- GN Law - Solicitor - March 2020 - present
- GN Law 2017 - March 2020 paralegal and trainee solicitor
Personal Intrests and Activities
- Fran likes travelling, cooking, singing and spending time by the sea.