** COVID-19 direct mobile contact - 07387 284 803 **
Hannah is a Solicitor working in the Mental Health department. She qualified as a solicitor on 1st May 2017 and is based at our office in Tring, Hertfordshire.
Hannah is a member of the Law Society's expert Mental Health Panel and conducts Mental Health Tribunals. She undertakes work for clients who are on sections 2, 3, 37 or 37/41. She is also approved within the firm to represent at Hospital Managers Hearings and Mental Health Tribunals.
- 2012 -13 Universiteit Leiden, The Netherlands, Erasmus Programme(Passed)
- 2014 University of East Anglia, LLB with European Legal Systems (2:1 Hons)
- 2015 Hannah started her Legal Practice Course and training contract with GN Law
- 2016 Admitted to the Mental Health Tribunal Panel
- 2013 Summer work placement, St Andrew’s Healthcare Northampton
- 2014 Caseworker for Mental Health Solicitor in Norwich
- 2014 Assistant Mental Health Act Administrator, Cygnet Healthcare Stevenage
- 2014 GN Law
Personal Interests and Activities
Hannah enjoys travelling, reading and spending time with friends and family.