** Due to COVID-19, Hayden is currently on furlough with a provisional return date of 3rd August 2020 **
Hayden is a paralegal working in the Mental Health Department at our Tring office.
Hayden is interested in using the law to challenge social justice issues and joined GN Law through the 2019 Summer Internship programme. His role involves advising clients held under the Mental Health Act 1983 in relation to their rights under the Act, including their right to apply for a First-tier Tribunal (Mental Health) or Hospital Managers Hearing to seek discharge from their section.
- Legal Practice Course, BPP University (2018-2019)
- LLM Transnational Law, King’s College London (2015-2016)
- LLB Law with European Study, University of Exeter (2011-2015)
- GN Law (2019-)
- Liberty, Advice and Information Volunteer (2018-2019)
- Impact Law for Social Justice Unit (2018)
- Just for Kids Law, Paralegal (2016-2018)
- King’s College London, Research Assistant (2017)
- Global Legal Action Network, Legal Researcher (2015-)
- Spanish (Advanced)
Interests and Activities
- Hayden likes playing football, running and practising yoga. He also enjoys reading and has a keen interest in Spanish-language television and cinema.