Hazel is a solicitor in the police actions department.
Hazel advises on all aspects of claims against the police and other state bodies. This includes claims for false imprisonment, assault, malicious prosecution, discriminiation, misfeasance in public office and breaches of the Human Rights Act.
- Legal Practice Course - University of Westminster
- BA International Relations (Hons) – University of Sussex
- Graduate Diploma in Law – Nottingham Law School
- Solicitor - 2017
- Trainee Solicitor - 2015-2017
- Paralegal - 2014-2015
Personal Interests and Activities
- Hazel enjoys cooking, reading and film.
What Clients Say
- 'I would be proud to recommend this firm'