Jade is a Consultant Solicitor working in the Mental Health department and advises on all aspects of Mental Health Law.
Jade is an Accredited Member of the Law Society’s Mental Health Scheme and represents clients before the First-tier Tribunal (Mental Health). Jade also advises and assists clients at Hospital Managers Hearings and Section 117 Meetings.
She has particular expertise in providing legal advice and assistance to patients who are detained under both civil and forensic sections of the Mental Health Act 1983. Jade was admitted to the Mental Health Panel in 2014.
Jade is dedicated to her work and aims to ensure that she achieves the best outcome for all of her clients.
- 2012 University of Kent, LLB Honours
- 2013 Legal Practice Course at University of Law, Bloomsbury
- 2014 Admitted to the Mental Health Tribunal Panel
- 2012 Dennis Matthews Solicitors
- 2013 Lawana & Co Solicitors
- 2017 GN Law
- Law Society’s Mental Health Scheme
Personal Interests and Activities
- Jade enjoys travelling, spending time with her family and spinning/cycling classes at her local leisure centre.