** Due to COVID-19, Jessie is currently on furlough with a provisional return date of 3rd August 2020 **
Jessie is a paralegal working in the mental health department
Jessie is currently undergoing training in advising and assisting clients who are subject to detention under the Mental Health Act 1983. Jessie’s role will include taking instructions from clients, assisting to prepare client cases for First-tier Tribunal (Mental Health) hearings and Hospital Managers hearings and advising and assisting clients at Care Programme Approach (CPA) Meetings and Section 117 Meetings.
- Graduate Diploma in Law, the University of East Anglia (2018-2019)
- MA in Philosophy, the University of Kent (2015-2017)
- BA (Honours) in Philosophy, Politics and Ethics, the University of Brighton (2012-2015)
- Joined GN Law in 2019
- Care Home Kitchen Assistant: March 2016 – September 2018
Interests and Activities
- Jessie enjoys walking and is an avid reader. She is passionate about philosophy and its practical application in the world and experienced this first-hand when she worked in a care home.