Josephine is a Solicitor working in the Wills, Trusts and Probate department and is based at our Finchley Office
Josephine advises on matters concerning:
- Wills and Codicils
- Powers of Attorney
- Tax and Estate Planning
Josephine tailors a solution to suit the needs of each client and takes pride in giving her clients peace of mind in each matter.
Josephine works to protect clients’ current affairs and their testamentary wishes. This includes advising clients as to possible future claims against their estate; advising executors and beneficiaries regarding probate or intestacy queries; advising on how to protect the management of your affairs if you have concerns as to your future capacity; advising on the advantages and disadvantages of lifetime and post-death Trusts; and general tax advice planning queries.
- 2011- 2014 University of East Anglia, LLB (2:1)
- 2014- 2015 Legal Practice Course at Cambridge BPP University of Law, (Distinction)
- 2018 GN Law
- 2015 Jeffrey Mills Solicitors
- "Josephine was very easy to talk to and explained everything very clearly."
- "Josephine answered all of my questions and informed me of progress. She was very professional."
- "Josephine was very professional, courteous and friendly.”
Personal Interests and Activities
- Josephine enjoys many sports, including surfing, skiing and swimming. She also loves to travel and has particular affection for South America.