Leah Salmon-Thompson is a paralegal working in the Mental Health Department at Guile Nicholas Solicitors and is bsed at our Finchley Office.
Leah is working to assist and advise with cases where the client has been detained under the Mental Health Act 1983.
- LPC with Masters in Law (LLM) – BPP University 2018 – 2020
- LLB Law with Business Studies (Honours) – Canterbury Christ Church University 2015 – 2018
- Crossways Sixth Form College 2010 – 2012
- Harris Girls Academy, East Dulwich 2005-2010
- GN Law - Paralegal, November 2018- Present
- Leigh Day Solicitors -Legal Intern, September – October 2018
- Birnberg Peirce Solicitors - Paralegal/ Office Administrator, July – September 2018
- Squire Patton Boggs Solicitors - Legal Intern, April 2017
- Patois (Dialect)
Personal interests and activities
- Leah enjoys event planning and decoration. She is a member of the Care Leaver’s Forum for Lewisham Social Services - an advocacy and support service for young people in the process of leaving/ have left care under Lewisham. She is interested in primate welfare and has group fundraised in excess of £30,000 to attend an international volunteering project across various provinces in South Africa.