Lilian is a trainee solicitor working in the Mental Health Department.
Lilian assists on cases and she is currently undergoing training in advising clients, held under the Mental Health Act 1983, for their First-tier Tribunals (Mental Health) and Hospital Managers Meetings.
- LLB (Honours) Law, the University of Surrey
- LPC with Masters of Law, the University of Law
- GN Law – 2018
- City of London Appeals Clinic - 2017
- McKenzie Friend at the National Centre for Domestic Violence - 2017
- Intern at Michaelides & Michaelides Advocates LLP, Cyprus - 2016
- Lilian is fluent in Greek.
Personal Interests & Activities
- Lilian is passionate about psychology, philosophy and spirituality. She enjoys painting, art and theatre classes and volunteering for a number of charities.