Lilian is a paralegal working in the Mental Health Department.
Lilian assists on cases and she is currently undergoing training in advising clients, held under the Mental Health Act 1983, for their First-tier Tribunals (Mental Health) and Hospital Managers Meetings.
- LLB (Honours) Law, the University of Surrey
- LPC with Masters of Law, the University of Law
- GN Law – 2018
- City of London Appeals Clinic - 2017
- McKenzie Friend at the National Centre for Domestic Violence - 2017
- Intern at Michaelides & Michaelides Advocates LLP, Cyprus - 2016
- Lilian is fluent in Greek.
Personal Interests & Activities
- Lilian is passionate about psychology, philosophy and spirituality. She enjoys painting, art and theatre classes and volunteering for a number of charities.