Loliya is a Solicitor working in the Family Department and specialises in all aspects of Family and Children Law.
Loliya represents clients in relation to divorce and matrimonial finance as well as domestic violence matters. Loliya has extensive experience of private children law and the range of Child Arrangement Orders such as applications to remove a child from the jurisdiction; prohibited steps orders; applications for special guardianship, and specific issue orders. Further, her experience also includes dealing with care proceedings.
Loliya prides herself in providing a high level of service, representation and support to her clients within difficult litigation. Loliya is highly skilled in handling sensitive cases and uses a conciliatory approach when dealing with her cases.
- Inns of Court School of Law -July 2003
- London Guildhall University -1998-2002
- Merton College -1996-1998
- GN Law- 2019
- Helen Robbins Solicitors, 2016 - 2019
- Orion Solicitors, 2015 - 2016
- Caveat Solicitors, 2012 - 2015
- Duncan Lewis Solicitors, 2009 -2012
- Johal and Co Solicitors, 2007-2008
Case Worker Positions
- M Olubi Solicitors, 2006
- Phoenix Nova Solicitors, 2004 - 2005
- Resolution and Law Society
Personal interests and hobbies
Loliya enjoys reading for leisure and for personal development.
She enjoys spending time with family and friends, travelling, going to the cinema and for afternoon tea. Loliya also loves to keep fit. She completed the City Tough Mudder in October 2018.