Head of Family (Private Law)
** Due to COVID-19, Loretta is currently on furlough with a provisional return date of 3rd August 2020 **
Loretta Orsi-Barzanti is an associate solicitor and head of our Private Family Team. She advises on all aspects of Public and Private Family Law.
Loretta specialises in all areas of Family Law work, including divorce, financial remedies, contact proceedings, care proceedings, pre-nuptial agreements and domestic violence including representing clients in court proceedings.
She has particular expertise in:
- Divorce Proceedings
- Financial Proceedings upon divorce
- Pre and post nuptial agreements
Click here to watch Loretta's GN Law TV Videos
- College of Law - LPC (2008/09)
- Kings College London - Law ( 2007 )
- 2013 - 2015 - GN Law
- 2007 - 2013 - Donald Galbraith & Co Solicitors
Loretta is fluent in italian
Personal Interests and Activities
Loretta loves cooking, travelling and spending time with her family
- What to do after your divorce
- To pre nup or not to pre(nup)
- What to expect when you're expecting a divorce
- Mind the (Legal) Gap
- Top #5 questions my clients ask
- Divorce Petition - What is it made of
- Finances - Documents Required
- Alternative Methods of Service Flow Chart
- Muslim Marriages
- What courts consider
What Clients Say
- 'I would like to thank Loretta and her team for their help in my daughter’s recent problems. They were very considerate, professional and passionate in making sure my daughter got all the necessary help and attention needed .I would gladly recommend GN LAW to anybody who needs help like myself once again Loretta, thank you'
- 'very professional and helpful. Very satisfied.'
- 'Very professional and helpful.'
- 'You're an angel. Thank you Loretta'
- "Your support and wise advice has been invaluable throughout this process and I would like to say thank you again for everything”.