Lovelace is a trainee solicitor working in the Mental Health Department.
Lovelace assists and advises clients who are detained under the Mental Health Act 1983, including applications to the First-tier Tribunal (Mental Health) and Hospital Managers Meetings.
Lovelace is also a member of the Law Society Mental Health Accreditation Scheme which covers the representation of patients in all proceedings before the First-tier Tribunal (Mental Mealth) under the Mental Health Act 1983.
- LLB (Hons) London South Bank University 2014- 2017
- Lambeth County Court 2015
- Legal Advice Clinic (LSBU) 2016
- Greenwich Migrant Hub 2016
- GN Law 2018
Personal Interests & Activities
- Enjoys voluntary and charity work. Raised funds for various charities in the past.
- Loves music, plays the guitar and piano.
- Supports Manchester United (avid football fan).