Manhas Aziz is an Associate Solicitor in the Mental Health Department at GN Law and advises on all aspects of Mental Health Law.
Manhas is an accredited member of the Law Society Mental Health panel scheme and regularly represents patients at First-tier Tribunal and Hospital Managers hearings. He has particular expertise in advising, assisting and representing patient’s detained under Civil and forensic Sections of the Mental Health Act 1983.
- LPC – The College of Law - 2010
- LL.B (Hons.) – The University of Essex – 2004 - 2007
- 2016 – GN Law
- 2011 – 2016 – Lawana & Co Solicitors
- 2007 – 2011 – Douglass Simon Solicitors
- Accredited member of the Law Society’s Mental Health Tribunal Panel since 2013 Mental Health Lawyers Association
Manhas is an avid Tennis Player and enjoys playing on weekends at his local club. He also regularly follows the ATP and WTA tours. Manhas has a keen interest in History and Philosophy.