Head of Housing
** Nasir is currently on long term sick leave **
Nasir is an associate solicitor and Head of our Housing Department. He is an accredited Legal Aid Agency Housing Supervisor with experience in dealing with a broad range of housing and tenancy matters since 2004
Nasir qualified as a Solicitor in 2008 having worked for the same Firm for over 10 years, initially as a trainee and more recently as an Associate. He was previously a Legal Adviser for a company exclusively advising corporate clients’ throughout England and Wales on Landlord, Employment and Civil matters.
Nasir regularly represents tenants and landlords on a wide range of issues, particularly evictions, anti-social behaviour and disrepairs. He also has experience in employment matters, both for employees and employers.
He is passionate about helping clients and getting the best possible results. He has a very empathetic and calm approach when dealing with clients. He is recognised for his ability to think outside the box.
He has extensive experience in the County Courts, including experience in the High Court and the Court of Appeal.
- Master of Arts in Legal Practice (Distinction) – UCE Birmingham
- Post-graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Commendation)
- Bachelor of Laws - Honours (Upper Second class)
- GN Law – 2016 - present
- Law, Hurst & Taylor Solicitors – 2006 - 2016
- Lawdata Limited – 2004 - 2006
- Southend-On-Sea Borough Council v Armour  EWCA Civ 231
Court of Appeal case – worked with Jan Luba Q.C. to successfully set a precedent relating to introductory tenancies
- Primary Care Trust case
Successful outcome against the Primary Care Trust in a public interest matter that attracted national and international newspaper and television interest
- In his free time, Nasir enjoys reading, travelling, golf, cricket, squash and snooker.
What Clients say
- "Highly intelligent, exceedingly empathetic and very meticulous in preparation."
- "Provides an extremely friendly and professional service."
- "Very reliable and knowledgeable."
- "Provides a truly outstanding service."
- "Nasir's legal expertise was recommended to me by a friend at a time when I just didn't know where to turn anymore. Nasir was responsive, very professional, competent and knowledgeable, but also very personable and approachable. I appreciated Nasir's realistic approach. No false promises, but a clear and organised process which delivered the outcome I was looking for. I would absolutely recommend Nasir's services at GNLaw."
- “You are the first solicitor to have taken our case seriously with commitment and dedication.”
- "Mr Aziz dealt with me in a very professional, caring and supporting manner. He went out of his way to help me. His enthusiasm and dedication has resulted in me being offered a perfect house for my children and myself. We are now in tears of joy due to Mr Aziz... . I can't thank GN Law enough for introducing me to Mr Aziz."
- I would just like to share a very, very long overdue recommendation for Nasir Aziz. I had the pleasure of meeting Nasir early last year, around this time. Myself and my partner are very grateful for the professional service that Nasir provided us and for the massive help he was in accomplishing our goals with regards to our housing disrepair legal issue. Nasir made me feel as though he was always available to help throughout the entire process. From our first meeting, until we had been found suitable housing and had been removed from the devastating hazard that was our living situation at the time. During meetings Nasir always took time and care to make sure that we fully understood everything that he discussed with us and what our next steps would be. It was always a pleasure meeting with Nasir. On behalf of myself, my partner and our twin girls,, we would like to thank him very much.
- Thank you for all your hard work and understanding my situation and taking me on board. I am very grateful.