Navin is a Trainee Solicitor working in the Wills, Trusts and Probate department and is based at our Finchley Office. Navin also assists Solicitors in Court of Protection matters.
Navin joined GN Law as a paralegal in November 2016. He also has previous experience in the Mental Health, Court of Protection and Housing Departments.
- LPC- London Metropolitan University (2017-Present)
- LLB (Hons) London Metropolitan University (2011-2014) (First Class Honours)
- GN Law 2016
Personal Interests & Activities
Navin is a proud Arsenal supporter. He enjoys playing 5-a side football at Power league and is a member of a running club. He has also previously completed a 10km run for charity.
Navin also enjoys volunteering and helping the community, having been a witness service volunteer at Willesden Magistrates for 2 years.
What Clients Say:
- Would like to take the moment on the behalf of XXX to say thank you for helping us to get the result that we were looking for.
- Thanks so much for this good news and for all your (and your colleagues') wise advice and hard work!
- This was the second matter you have aided me with, and both were dealt with speed and professionalism.