Omiros is one of the founding members of GN Law. He is a Director/Solicitor and Law Society Mental Health Tribunal Panel member as well as the Compliance Officer for Legal Practice for the firm.
Omiros regularly represents clients at First-tier Tribunals (Mental Health), focusing mainly on cases with a forensic aspect as well as supervising his team within the Mental Health Department.
When necessary and appropriate cases are pursued to the Upper Tribunal (on appeal) and through the appellate courts.
- LPC - Distinction, University of Westminster, 2000 - 2001
- CPE (Common Professional Exam) - Commendation, 1999 - 2000
- Masters in European Literature - Commendation, University of Kent at Canterbury, 1996 - 1997
- BA in Modern English Literature since 1850, Upper Second, University of Kent at Canterbury, 1992 - 1996
Omiros trained and qualified as a solicitor in 2003 whilst working for Galbraith Branley Solicitors in North London.
- Law Society Mental Health Panel Member
Personal Interests and Activities
Omiros is a keen footballer and played for his university and his community (Komi Kebir FC); he is now the Secretary for Komi Kebir FC.
He also spends time walking (and sometimes running after) his pet dog.
What Clients Say
- ‘I was very impressed with the solicitor who represented Mr X, a Mr Omiros Nicholas. He was on top of his game and I was blown away.’ (Consultant Psychiatrist)
- “Good listener. Very good at the service provided”