Sandra is a Legal Secretary with nearly 30 years’ experience working in solicitor’s firms for senior partners and other solicitors both in the City and locally.
Sandra is part our front line team and first port of call for the office – meeting and greeting clients and dealing with telephone enquiries. She arranges meetings and manages diaries for solicitors and directors. Sandra also arranges logistics for our clinics, negotiates with suppliers, as well as general secretarial duties.
- Sight & Sound Intensive Secretarial Course
- Secretarial Course at Barnet College.
- GN Law 2012-Donald Galbraith and Co 2006- 2012
- Galbraith Branley 2003 -2006
- London Borough of Barnet legal dept. 2000 -2003
- Own business 1995 -2000
- Holman Fenwick & Willan 1987 - 1995
- Sandra is fluent in Italian
Personal Interests and Activities
Member of Studio 45 Dance Class, helped raise £22,000 for North London Hospice in Strictly Come Dancing Event in 2014. Enjoys theatre trips, gardening, travelling to Italy and eating out.