Sarena Spicer is a Trainee Solicitor in the Wills, Trust, and Probate Department at GN Law.
Sarena currently advises and assists clients in relation to Wills, Trust & Probate.
- Political Science and Environmental Science BA at Emory University 2011- 2015
- GDL at University of Law- Moorgate 2015 – 2016
- LPC LLM at University of Law- Moorgate 2016 - 2017
- GN Law 2017
- USDA Forest Service- 2 months
- Volunteer work at GreenLaw- 1 year
- Sarena speaks Cantonese and Mandarin at an intermediate level.
- The Risks of Not Having a Lasting Power of Attorney
- Tax Treatment of Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies
- How to Deal with Cryptocurrencies in Your Will
- Dealing With Digital Assets in Your Will
- A Guide to the new ‘Residence Nil-Rate Band’ (RNRB)
- Proposed Probate Fee Hikes
- Proposed Probate Fee Hikes update
What clients say
- "Serena was a delight - courteous and extremely efficient"
Personal Interests and Activities
- Sarena is an avid swimmer and used to compete in competitions in Los Angeles at county level during high school. She also has a passion for cooking and frequently hosts dinner parties to showcase her skills. Additionally, she enjoys traveling and has travelled to more than 12 countries together with her husband.