Tatiana is a Solicitor who works in the Mental Health and Actions against the Police and Public Bodies departments. She is extremely passionate about her work and aims to ensure that she achieves the best outcome for all of her clients at a stressful time.
Tatiana joined GN Law as a Paralegal in May 2017, then progressing to a Trainee Solicitor in September 2017 and a Solicitor in August 2019.
Tatiana advises and assists clients detained under the Mental Health Act 1983, including applications to the First-tier Tribunal (Mental Health) and Hospital Managers Meetings.
Tatiana also regularly assists clients at Section 117 Meetings and Care Programme Approach Meetings (CPAs) and has extensive experience advising and assisting clients with forensic history. Tatiana also works with a number of vulnerable clients and is dedicated to ensuring that their rights are respected and their voices are heard.
Actions against the Police and Public Bodies
Tatiana assists on all aspects of civil actions against public bodies, including claims for assault, trespass, wrongful arrest/false imprisonment, malicious prosecution, misfeasance in a public office, judicial review, discrimination, breaches against human rights and data protection/GDPR claims.
She also assists clients in making complaints to the police and assists in drafting appeals to the IPCC.
- The Master of Laws in Professional Legal Practice, the University of Law (2019)
- Legal Practice Course, the University of Law (2019)
- Graduate Diploma in Law, the University of Law (2017)
- The Bachelor of Laws, the University of Edinburgh (2015)
- GN Law, 2017- Present
Personal Interests and Activities
- Tatiana loves skiing, yoga and scuba diving. She is a certified PADI Rescue and Nitrox Diver. She is passionate about environmental protection and animal rights.