Although the pandemic is seen by many as being over, we will continue to take, what we hope, is a measured and responsible approach to keep both our staff and our clients as safe as we reasonably can.
Update – October 2022
With the rate of COVID infections on the rise again as we approach the winter months and with the concern that both COVID and Flu could be spread widely this winter, we have taken the decision to continue to take reasonable measures to keep our clients and our staff as safe from COVID and Flu as we can.
Appointments at our office
Appointments are available at our offices as normal. Virtual meetings are also possible on Microsoft Teams and virtual meetings should be arranged where possible.
If an office-based meeting is arranged, we will continue to implement the following protocol:
- All appointments should be arranged as far in advance as possible.
- Clients will be requested to arrive as punctually as possible to avoid unnecessary waiting in reception and appointments will usually have to end at the designated time if there is a following appointment.
- While the wearing of a mask is not mandatory, we are sensitive to the preferences of both our clients and our staff and if either our clients or our staff express a preference for the wearing of masks in a meeting, both our clients and our staff are encouraged to do so. This issue should be discussed in advance of the meeting.
- There should be no shaking of hands.
- After each attendance our staff will wipe down all surfaces/pens with antibacterial wipes and wash their hands immediately afterwards.
Remote appointments by video conferencing or telephone
This continues to be an effective and efficient method of communication, taking instructions and giving advice.
Currently we are using Microsoft Teams for video conferencing.
In terms of contacting your legal representative, all our staff can be contacted directly via the main office number or their direct dials where applicable.